Saturday, September 19, 2009

Chicken Fajitas




I first had this recipe for fajitas when Tessa made them for dinner a few years ago when I went up for a visit. She got it at her bridal shower. I really like the flavor and it's such an easy recipe to make. Supper easy and yummy dish! My changes are in purple.

Chicken Fajitas:

Ingredients:
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 large onion (cut into strips)
2 large bell peppers (cut into strips) (I used 1 red and 1 green this time.)
1 packet Italian dressing
Lemon pepper
Tortilla (whole wheat)

Preparation:
Cube chicken and fry in pan with Italian Seasoning with a little oil (I use canola oil). When chicken is done add veggies and saute until desired texture. Add lemon pepper to taste. Serve on tortilla with toppings of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment